Well, it’s been 100 nights since we got our new Endy mattress and I’m still so happy with our decision.
It’s been 100 nights of comfortable sleeps, less back pain, family movie nights, Sunday morning coffee-in-beds, and nighttime takeovers by my four-year-old. Yup, Coco is a big Endy fan too, thinking we’ll just have to get him his own when we upsize his bed!
If you’re considering buying an Endy for yourself, here’s five reasons why switching to Endy has been so great:
1. The pillow is so comfortable and totally adjustable—you can remove as much or as little foam from its core as you need. It even comes with a storage bag for your excess foam pieces, so you can store them in case you need to add some back in the future.
2. The mattress is firm enough that my body gets the support it needs (hello less lower back pain) but still soft enough to contour to my body.
3. Your mattress is covered by a 100 Night Trial. If you’re not satisfied, you can return it! You literally have nothing to lose by trying them out. And trust me—you won’t be returning it 😉.
4. Endy mattresses dramatically reduce motion transfer—I’m such a light sleeper, so this was huge for me. Between my husband tossing and turning and my four-year-old crashing in our bed most nights, I need all the help I can get getting a restful sleep.
5. My mattress was shipped right to my door, and incredibly fast, which made mattress shopping so much easier!
So, are you sold yet?! Honestly though, I love our new mattress. It’s been a great upgrade and I’m sure we’ll love it for years to come. If you want to learn more, just click here to head to their website. If you have any specific questions just leave me a comment and I’d be happy to help!